- Anything broad and limber that hangs loose, or that is attached by one side or end and is easily moved; as, the flap of a garment.
- A hinged leaf, as of a table or shutter.
- a stir, scandal or controversy
- The comment caused quite a flap in the newspapers.
- The motion of anything broad and loose, or a stroke or sound made with it; as, the flap of a sail or the flap of a wing
- A disease in the lips of horses.
4 letters in word "flap": A F L P.
No anagrams for flap found in this word list.
Words found within flap: